Delta Airlines Flights Booking | Reservations & Tickets Deals
Delta Airlines is headquartered at Atlanta port, Georgia. It has been considered one of the famous carriers in the United States as per its scheduled passenger size, policies, and exceptional services. Read more to know about Delta airlines and their relevant policies!
What are the ways to book Delta Airlines flights?
You have two options to book the flight:
- Mainly through the website
- Secondly, through the Delta App
How to book Delta Airlines through their portal?
Follow these below-mentioned steps to know how to book Delta Flight:
- You will have to go to the Delta website, i.e., the official website.
- Make sure you have chosen the destination and the date of your traveling before booking.
- Then go to your flight booking section
- Choose your flight
- Go to the home page
- Enter relevant particulars like when you will be traveling and the departure city.
- After choosing the flight, make sure you follow the instructions and e redirected to the payment gateway.
- Pay and confirm
- Keep the confirmation slip handy while checking in
You have successfully booked Delta Airlines through the portal!
To know how to check-in before your flight departs, Make sure to read till the end!
- You can check in through online portals such as from the website and the app.
- You can check in through the self-check-in
- You can check-in through the ticket counter
- You can check-in through the airport curbside
Online Check-in can be done in the following ways:
- Firstly, go to your check-in page
- Open your app or the website
- Login in to your Delta Account
- Give confirmation details
- Print your boarding pass
And, you are ready to depart!
How to check-in through the Airport kiosks?
- Make sure you reach the airport 2 hours before the departure time
- After checking in
- Make sure you give all the relevant details to the assistance
- They shall assign you your seat as well
- Get your boarding pass printed.
How to check-in at the airport curbside?
- You have to get to the drop-off point.
- You will have to locate Delta curbside right outside the airport
- Give your confirmation details
- You can check in your luggage after that
- You will receive a boarding pass
- Now all you have to do is depart through the departure gate.
What is the baggage policy at Delta Airlines?
- You can carry two pieces of luggage that should not exceed 22" x 14" x 9", including wheels and handles.
- Your extra personal bag includes of stroller, purses, laptop, etc.
- Your extra carry-on should be able to fit in the overhead cabin and under the front seat.
- Extra baggage which exceeds the dimensions and weight as prescribed shall be discretionary to the airlines if they can allow it or not. But you will be charged additionally.
Delta Airlines FAQs
Q1. Till what time can a passenger check-in?
The customers traveling in Delta Airlines are allowed to check-in from 24 hours up until 30 minutes of their flight’s departure. However, you are advised to reach at least 2 hours before the departure time so that you do not face any delays in checking in and boarding the flight.
Q2. Can a passenger bring their own food onboard?
Yes, passengers can bring their edibles or non-edibles, but they shall not be pungent or gel, which can cause irritation or disturbance to other passengers on board. Additionally, we will provide you with meals on board as well. In addition, kids have the special kids menu, which helps many travelers who are boarding the flight with their families.
Make sure you read all the relevant policies before availing of any of the services provided by Delta Airlines!