Hawaiian Airlines Flights Booking | Reservations & Tickets Deals
Hawaiian Airlines is a significant flyer in the United States. It has known to be the 10th largest commercial airline which is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Read more to know the policies followed by Hawaiian Airlines!
How to book Hawaiian Airlines?
You can book Hawaiian Airlines in a few easy steps:
- All you have to do is visit the official website or download the app from the App store
- Make sure you have a solid and stable connection while booking the tickets.
- Go to the ticket booking section and check the flights you wish to travel in
- Choose the date and city
- Confirm the location from where you will be flying.
- After that, you will have to confirm the flight by following the guided instructions.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway, where you will have to add credit or debit details for payment.
- Pay and keep the confirmation slip handy
You have successfully booked the flights to your chosen destination in a few quick and easy steps!
What is the baggage policy followed by Hawaiian Airlines?
Follow these below-mentioned guidelines before packing your bags:
- Make sure your luggage does not exceed sixty-two linear inches
- Additional baggage which weighs more than 50 pounds or 70 pounds based on the ticket shall be charged. Additional Excess Weight charge applies for each item exceeding 50 pounds (23 kg) or 70 pounds (32 kg)*based on market and ticket type.
- More than 100 pounds are not accepted.
- Ensure the extra personal luggage you are carrying can fit the overhead cabin or under the front seat.
- Your extra baggage shall be charged additionally; however, it is at the discretion of the Airlines to allow the baggage.
What are the ways to check-in?
You have different options to check-in at Hawaiian:
- Airport Check-in
- Web Check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Airport Curbside
- Self-check-in kiosks
How to check-in at Hawaiian Airport Check-in?
When you reach the counter, these are the essentials that you should be able to provide the customer assistance:
- HawaiianMiles account no
- Valid credit or debit card of your own
- E-ticket number
- Confirmation Code
- Boarding pass generated through web check-in.
What are the ways to do a Hawaiian Airlines Web Check-in?
You can choose to do the web check-in from 24 hours to 60 minutes before the flight’s departure. The time limit shall apply to domestic and international flights except for China.
What are the ways to do a Hawaiian Airlines Mobile Check-in?
You can choose to visit the website or download the mobile app. This will help you to check in at least 24 hours before your flight for your convenience. You shall also receive a boarding pass which you can get printed.
Hawaiian Airlines FAQs
Q1. How can you call Hawaiian Airlines for customer support?
You can contact Hawaiian Airlines in the following ways:
- Live Chat- where you can clear your general inquiry
- Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Bot- Ask baggage related queries
- Text your question
- You can solve general inquiriesSelf-check-in by calling 1-800-367-5320
- Email your query
Q2. Are drinks free/Complimentary on Hawaiian Airlines?
Passengers can get a wide range of beverages in their tickets except in certain states. You can get the option of beer, wine, check-in, or any other liquor.
Q3. Can you carry food onboard?
Yes, you can carry food on board, but all you have to consider while carrying any edible is that it does not have a strong smell which can irritate other passengers on board. You also can purchase food from the menu, which our onboard Chefs curate.
We strongly recommend you go through the relevant baggage and check-in policies before availing of the services of Hawaiian Airlines!