Spirit Airlines Reservations - Book a Spirit Flight Tickets Now
Spirit Airlines, Inc. is an American flyer that has its main port in Miramar, Florida. People travel with Spirit Airlines because of its budget-friendly packages and no delayed flights. Read more to learn about baggage policies, check-in policies followed by Spirit Airlines!
Learn more about the Baggage policy!
- If you are carrying a personal item like a purse, laptop bag, etc., it should not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches which are inclusive of handles and wheels.
- The carry-on baggage apart from the personal item should not exceed 22 x 18 x10 inches (56 x 46 x 25 cm) which includes handles and wheels.
- The checked luggage should not exceed 62 linear inches (length + width + height; 158 cm)
- The baggage should not be beyond 40 pounds in weight (18.1 kg).
- The carry-on luggage should be able to fit the overhead cabin or under the front seat of your luggage.
Check-in policy followed in Spirit Airlines!
- You can check-in online without any cost as it’s the quickest way to get your boarding pass printed without standing in queues.
- You are supposed to check in 24 hours to 30 minutes of your flight’s departure for any delays.
- Use airport kiosks to check, or Self-check-in kiosks
- Choose your preferred seat by asking the assistant or getting the seat online.
The online check-in option is not available for these below-mentioned travelers:
- Guests traveling with pets
- Guests traveling on a group ticket of 10 or more
- Unaccompanied minors
- Guests traveling with a lap infant
- Guests traveling with Military ID instead of a passport
- Guests traveling to a specific international destination
- Guests traveling from specific international destinations
- Non-U.S. citizens departing from international locations
- Guests who bought an extra seat or special items
- Guests that are unable to do online check-in.
How to book Spirit Airlines in quick and easy steps?
- Firstly, make sure you have an account with Spirit Airlines
- Download Spirit Airlines App for a smoother booking process.
- Or you can visit the official website and book your tickets.
- Make sure you choose the date and preferred location
- Then confirm your booking
- You shall be redirected to the payment option
- Pay and get your confirmation slip
- Make sure to keep all the relevant information handy for your check-in process.
Can you bring a backpack on Spirit without any cost?
The customers can carry one personal baggage without any cost, but it should adhere to the guidelines of 18 inches by 14 inches by 8 inches.. If it is more than the prescribed guidelines, it shall be charged additionally. It is discretionary to the airline’s staff to allow or refuse your additional baggage as per the availability of space.
Are flights on Spirit refundable?
Spirit Airlines does not offer refundable fares because the prices are too low for traveling. Although you can always change or cancel by the My trips tab on the official website.
Can you carry edibles on the flight?
Yes, you can carry edibles or non-edibles in your personal luggage but make sure it is not gel or liquid, which can cause to be an irritant to other passengers on board.
When is the flight cheaper on spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines are cheaper throughout the week, but it is said to be extra cheaper on Tuesday midnights. So make sure you book at least two months before to avail of exciting offers and get a trip under your budget without any hassle. People travel on Saturdays for credit vouchers and discounts on their tickets.
Make sure you read all the relevant policies before availing of Spirit Airlines services!