United Airlines Flights Booking | Reservations & Tickets Deals
United Airlines has its headquarters at Willis Towe, Chicago, and is a significant flyer in the United States. It has been loved globally by travelers because of its exceptional services. You will find amazing offers and deals on the official website. To know more about United Airlines, check-in policies, baggage policy, read till the end!
How can you book a United Airlines flight?
You can either opt for the United Airlines official website option or through the United App, which you can easily download from the app store. Make sure you follow these below- mentioned steps to book your flight easily!
- Firstly, Make sure you open United Airlines through any of the portals
- Make sure you have decided the date of traveling, city, and the flight you wish to travel
- Head to the flight booking section
- Make sure you select the flight as per your preferences
- Make sure you enter your personal details
- The website will direct you to the payment gateway
- Complete the payment
- You will receive the confirmation on your contact number and email
- Keep your confirmation handy while checking in.
You have successfully booked a flight with United Airlines. Now all you have to do is pack your bags and get ready to have a trip of a lifetime!
Follow these below-mentioned guidelines relating to baggage!
- You can carry one carry on baggage not exceeding 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm)
- With additional personal item 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches (22 cm x 25 cm x 43 cm).
- You will be charged additionally if the dimensions are beyond the prescribed guidelines. Also, Airlines have the discretion to allow the baggage as per the flight.
- You should be able to fit your carry-on luggage in the overhead cabin and under the front seat.
What is the policy regarding oversized baggage and overweight luggage?
- If you have a Baggage with a maximum of dimensions that measures more than 115 inches (292 cm), then it shall not be accepted as checked baggage.
- In exceptional situations like assistive devices and musical instruments, luggage that weighs more than 100 lbs. (45 kg) shall not be accepted.
- You can carry Musical instruments up to 165 lbs. (75 kg)
- If you are carrying Assistive devices, then they shall be accepted free of cost.
How can you check in quickly?
- You can check-in at least 24 hours before departure
- The last time to check-in is 30 minutes before the departure of your flight.
- You can check in through the mobile app
- You can check-in at the curbside of the airport
- You can also get desk assistance at the Check-in Desk of United airlines.
- You can print your boarding pass yourself if you are doing a self-check-in
- You can also get your boarding pass printed at the desk counter that has been assigned to the United Airlines
United Airlines FAQs
Q1. Can you travel with your own food on the flight?
Yes, you can carry anything to the flight except if it’s pungent, hazardous, or too liquid, which can disturb and also irritate the other passengers on board. We shall also provide you with complimentary drinks and kids special menu for people traveling with their families.
Q2. When should you check-in before the departing time?
You should reach the airport ideally before 2 hours of departure to prevent any unnecessary delay while checking in. You should be able to check-in at least 30 minutes before the departure time so that it gives you enough time not to hurry much and your traveling is much smoother.